I’m freaking out a little bit over here!
My first ever book, The Con Man’s Daughter, is launching in a little over a month! And the fun part is that I need your help to make it a success.
For the first time in it’s entirety, I’m sharing my story of God’s redemption and grace in spite of unfathomable brokenness. It still amazes me how He takes the broken pieces of our hearts and carefully places them back together creating a story so beautiful we couldn’t have dreamed it up. He see us even when we think we’re invisible, and He loves us when we think we’re the most unlovable. Ultimately, I hope that sharing my story reminds you that He is working in your life, especially when you think all hope is lost. His love for us is crazy amazing and it’s ours!
I would love to have your help in getting the word out.
What is a Launch Team?
A launch team is a group of readers that will be assembled as a team online (via email and a private Facebook group). They are the ambassadors and cheerleaders for the book and will be given specific assignments that set them up to be the on-the-ground marketers, or street team, to help spread the word.
What is Your Role?
- Sharing about the book on your social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat) or with your team, small group, book club, or organization.
- Sharing about the book on your blog (but having a blog isn’t a requirement).
- Posting a review on Amazon and Barnes & Nobles would be super helpful and very important.
- Finding other creative ways to tell someone about the book and how it has impacted you!
- Stand in your street and scream all about it.
- Make t-shirts with my picture on them and wear them to the grocery store and your next PTA meeting.
Okay, 5 & 6 might be going too far, but I would love for you to share about the book anyway that you can!
What Do YOU Get Out of This?
This group is in no way all about me! Here’s what you will receive in return:
- An advanced copy of my book (that you will read, wink, wink)
- Access to a private Facebook group where you will all gather for updates, news and make new friends.
- And, BONUS, I will be participating in the private Facebook group. I will pop in from time to time and see what you guys are sharing about, what parts of the book are speaking to you the most, and we will be scheduling at least one (maybe 2) Facebook live sessions where I will get to interact with you all and answer questions, which if you know anything about me should be nothing short of comic relief).
Are you ready to be in my gang? Er, um, I mean are you ready to be on the book launch team? If so, click here to fill out the form to apply to join.
There are a limited number of spots, so apply now! The application process will be open until 11:59 Central on Thursday, March 30, 2017.
I look forward to hanging out with you and chatting about how I spilled my guts in this book.